As Singaporeans, you may have carpets which you want cleaned but you do not know which company to hire for the services. What you should understand is that all carpet cleaning companies are not the same.Some are better than others and it’s up to you to pick the best company or service for carpet washing services. The following are tips to guide you through your choosing process.
1. Services Offered
You should look at the kind of services a company offers before hiring it. Set your standards high and aspire to work with a professional carpet cleaning service provider. For best services, consider the following points:
– Equipment and Cleaning technique: If possible ask to see the cleaning equipment used. Opt for a service that uses top-notch cleaning equipment. The best company shows their potential clients the kind of cleaning techniques and equipment they use. For instance you should know whether they use hot water cleaning or steam cleaning before you make a choice. A major carpet cleaning service provides steam cleaning, heavy duty vacuum, pre-spray, hand spotting and rinse aid services. Also demand to know whether the equipment removes anything from the carpet.
– Staff: The staff should be properly trained, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly in order to perform quality cleaning. Consider a carpet cleaning service with skilled and experienced cleaners. However, you as customers you have a role to play for quality delivery of service. Inform the staff of any special requirement at the point of delivering the carpet for fulfilled expectations.
– Certification: The Company you hire should hold all the licenses among other documents required in the cleaning industry. A certified cleaning service is more likely to provide a far much better service than an unrecognized one.
– Speed / Timeliness: How fast are the services? Depending on how soon you need to use your carpet, the company you hire should be able to meet your deadline. The services should be fast but effective.
– Guarantee: Wash your carpet in Singapore with a company that is keen to offer you a guarantee for its work. You will easily trust such a company which is good for your peace of mind.
2. Cleaning Cost
Where you clean your carpet in Singapore will greatly be determined by the fees the cleaning company charges. The company you choose should be very transparent about their charges. There should be no hidden or unexplainable charges at all. Compare the charges of different companies before settling for one. The cost is usually based on whether it is commercial or residential carpet cleaning and the size of the carpet. Once you consider type (residential / commercial), cleaning method, cleaning time and carpet size you should be able to hire a Singapore cleaning service offering the best deal. Most of them will charge per square feet. Remember that cheapest costs might end up being expensive in the long run if you do not make proper considerations so do not just look at the cash figure when choosing a service for carpet, wash.
3. Look for Reference
Ask around from colleagues, friends and family about where you can wash carpet in Singapore. Before you hire a carpet cleaning service, it is important that you hear testimonials from their customers. A good company most definitely has happy customers who refer others for the same service. You could also ask the company itself to provide at least three customers whom they are currently cleaning carpets for. Call these customers and ask them about their experience with the company you are about to hire. If they are not happy with the services, chances are you too will not be satisfied so move on with your search until you find a company that suits your search criteria.
4. Good Experience / Renowned Company
You should hire a company that is experienced in the business of washing carpets. Ensure that it has been in business for considerable amount of time. The longer its time of operation and existence the more experience it has and hence the better the carpet washing. An experienced company knows how to care for your carpet properly since the staff knows which chemicals are harmful to the carpet fabric. They know that natural cleaning process is the best for your health and environment.
5. Offers Cleaning Services for Other Items
If possible, you should wash your carpet with a cleaning service that washes several other things such as curtains, rugs, sofas and laundry. This means that you will not have to look for where to wash every of these items. It will save you the time among other resources involved in searching and hiring a cleaning service. A reliable cleaning service that is able to wash and care for most of your items is very helpful in saving you money in the long run since well-maintained carpets, curtains and sofas last for years.
6. Extra Carpet Care Services
In order to determine where to wash your carpet in Singapore, consider a cleaning service that apart from washing your carpet also provides other services such as carpet deodorizing, sanitization, anti-micro-biotical treatment, repair and stain resistant coating. You may require these services and it will be hectic and expensive to move your washed carpet from one company to another for extra care.
The above tips will help you to hire the right cleaning service in Singapore to wash your carpet to your satisfaction. You should choose quality, timely, effective and reliable cleaning service. Hire a company with affordable cleaning cost, one that is budget friendly. Its current clients should be happy and so should be their past ones for them to recommend it to you. Select a company with a good track record having existed for a number of years since it is more trustworthy. By choosing a company which cleans more than just carpets, you will have taken the best decision for your household or office items. A tip to go for a company that meets all your carpet care needs is very beneficial. Use all these tips and you will receive high standards cleaning service and never will you ask the question, “Where can we wash carpet in Singapore?” You will have found your answer.